Tuesday, June 16, 2009

you live, you learn, you crash, you burn

I'm not perfect... I'm continuously learning. Life is funny... there are rapid changes at every corner. "Every adversity, every failure and every heartache carries with it the Seed of an equivalent or a greater benefit" -Napoleon Hill. I couldn't agree with that more. I am not proud of some things I have done or said in the past. I have hurt some people or made people feel uncomfortable... were all human and we all learn from our mistakes. So to those of you I have hurt and upset... please know I am not a malicious person, I am just a person in process. I learn new things every day. I have been so blessed to have people in my life who teach me a lot about myself. New York is not the easiest of places so far. I admit it... but with every struggle, there's something to learn. Kind of going through that after college crisis already just 3 days after graduation. Well... 3 months of being in New York... and I know I shouldn't get so down on myself... so I am picking up the pieces and getting stronger day by day. Have to be a big girl now : ) Put on those pull ups. haha. Graduation was a beautiful celebration and brought up a lot of emotions that I can't possibly explain. If you have seen UP, you will know when I say I needed to start a new adventure. I don't know what the future holds, but I am only 22 once and who knows how long I will live here in the Big Apple. So I'm going to take advantage of all that's around me. It's a new chapter, a new beginning, and I am scared and nervous... but also brave and excited. Please Pray for me : ) Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ash, what a beautiful post. I'm sure those you have hurt you will forgive. And I know it feels starting something completely new and different. It's terrifying!! But you will be ok. You got a bright future ahead of you and like you said, you are only 22!! Take it all in. It goes by fast.

    ReplyDelete