Thursday, December 17, 2009

Homeward Bound!

... remember that movie? I always cried when Sassy went down the waterfall.

Anyways... I'm going home right now! When in doubt, always take Virgin Airlines for flying. I am flying over New Mexico and online! Pretty neato. Since the last update... well I have lived the lush life... as in too much chocolate and wine lush. But when in Rome...or Hershey, PA?...

Sunday after the last show in Hershey, a bunch of us loaded a bus and got into NY at 2am. Our 2 week break had officially started! I spent 4 beautiful/wonderful/fabulous days in NY. I just love that city. Miss it and the people there so much. Had so much fun with visiting friends... including a night where we went ice-skating in Central Park! I also saw Ragtime (so fun to see some friends up there on the b'way), saw Princess and the Frog, and was so excited to have some catch up time with some dear dear friends.

Now onto Californ-I-A!! I get to see my family!! We are taking a trip up to Northern California and stopping in some fun places on the way (ie. San Francisco, Beach, etc). So excited to just "be" with everyone. No work... just play. Ok... maybe I'll work a little bit... but maybe not. : )

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!
Sending so much love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment