Sunday, December 6, 2009

just a quick update

Hello from Hershey, PA!! Looking forward to the city of chocolate… perfect for the holiday season! But even more excited for the fact that our break is in a week!! Get to go to New York for 4 days next Sunday and then California for 10 days!! Yay!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I was really spoiled by the Shepard family. My friend Micah Shepard picked Nick (a fellow cast member) and I up in Worcester after our Wednesday show and took us to his parent’s house right outside of Boston. It was such a great holiday! We spent Wed and Thurs. night there and had a beautiful time. It was so nice being with a family for Thanksgiving. So special thanks to them, : )

After our short week in Worcester (we only had 6 shows because of Thanksgiving)… we were off to Wilmington, DE. Had never even heard about the city but fell in love with it when we got there. Mainly because of 2 hot spots that were close to our hotel: The Ale House (a great restaurant and bar) and Presto (a cute coffee shop with board games). The city itself was adorable too. We really adored it.

As for a show update: I finally have gone on for all the ensemble ladies!! I went on for track #5 (judge) in Wilmington!! AND I finish learning Elle this week. So I will be done with learning stuff by the break! FINALLY! And that’s about it… having a great time. I really adore this cast. And it’s such a fun show to be apart of. Happy Happy!

That’s all I got for now : )
Sending big hugs
-Ash

1 comment: