Monday, March 15, 2010

There's No Place like California!

Back in Californ-i-YAY!!

Was really sad to leave Seattle… such a wonderful city. I absolutely loved it. Hope to go back someday soon. ☺ Never made it up the famous Space Needle… it was rainy on our day off so I never got the chance to see the view from the top. Boo. BUT I did run there on Saturday morning and saw it form the ground level. Besides that, I saw everything I wanted to see and did everything on my to do list. Yayyy!

Nothing too crazy happened this week… everything went along as scheduled. Finally got my camera up and running so here are some pictures from the shows (Enid and Judge/Cashier):








**For those of you who are wanting to come to the shows in San Jose here is my track line up that is scheduled:
-Thursday: Mom
-Both shows Saturday and both shows on Sunday: DA Joyce Riley
**For those of you who are coming to San Diego, I am scheduled to go on as the Judge /Cashier track all 8 shows!! So go ahead and buy tickets for any show! : )
I am so so so excited to see so many people in the next couple weeks. Please email/call/text/facebook/comment/etc to let me know when you are coming so I can meet up before or after!!

Stenographer: approx. 44 times
Judge: 5 times
Mom: approx. 12 times
DA: 2 times
Kate/Chutney: approx. 8.5 times
Combo Track Kate and DA: 2 times
Combo Track Judge and Stenographer: 1 time
Enid: 4 times

Count down until San Diego (where I get to see lots of friends and fam): 14 days!!
Count down until Elle debut: 48 days!! (May 2nd in Omaha, NE)

Love to all!
Shine on!
-Ash

1 comment:

  1. heyy glad ur having a great time in cali!! cant wait 2 c u in 151 days in vienna, va 4 the last show <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete