Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Home is Where Your Pup is...

Hello from Milwaukee!!

Back on track from my vacation! The past 2 weeks have reminded me that there is life outside of tour… something that is very important to know while on the road. I feel so blessed to have been able to visit with so many friends and family. I had been looking forward to San Diego since the moment I signed my contract. And now it has come and gone… crazy how time jus flies on by.
A Big thank you to all who came to see the show in SD. It was so great to see so many familiar faces. And the weather was stunning too (for the most part).

My vacation was so nice and relaxing. Stayed at home, went to my little sisters’ show choir competition, ate well, drank wine, had Coffee Bean almost every day, caught up with high school friends, saw movies, lived a normal life. Haha. Just hung out with the family before hitting the Eastern next leg of the tour. As of now, I won’t be back on the west coast until the tour is over. ☹ BUT lots to look forward to as we see the light at the end of the tunnel.

In other big news… I have a little partner in crime joining me on tour. I mentioned briefly that I was on the puppy prowl in the last blog. Little did I know, that very day I found him! Little Brady is a 11 week old Chihuahua and Cockapoo Mix. His foster mom called him and his siblings chickapoos haha. Basically he is the cutest mutt ever. ☺ His mom was rescued (Cuddly Canine Rescue) from a high kill shelter when she was pregnant. A foster family took her in and she had the babies. He is sweet as can be and so well behaved. He spent the first week in San Diego with me (his first hotel) and then came home with me. Today was his first official flying travel day. We are going to drive to most cities on the remaining tour, BUT he travels so well. Sound asleep or playing with his toys. I am so excited to be a mommy!!





Track counter:
Stenographer: approx. 46 times
Judge: 13 times
Mom: approx. 13 times
DA: 6 times
Kate/Chutney: approx. 8.5 times
Combo Track Kate and DA: 2 times
Combo Track Judge and Stenographer: 1 time
Enid: 4 times

Count down until Elle debut: 19 days!!

Current Obsession: Brady!!
Current Book: Got a Kindle for my birthday!! So I have 2 books that I am reading at the same time: Dead in Dallas (the second book in the Sookie Stackhouse Series) and How to Raise the Perfect Dog (of course)
Current Netflix: BIG LOVE Season 2 Disc 4
Current Goal of the Week: Try to help the pup be adjusted to its new crazy lifestyle

That's all for now...
Lots of love
-Ashley Mo

1 comment:

  1. OMG, Brady! I just died. He's AMAZING!! So glad you had a great time on your break. Elle in 19 days, woo!

    ReplyDelete